A wacky new Easter version of the classic "There Was an Old Lady" song! This time, the hungry old lady swallows a chick, some straw, an egg, some candy, a basket, and a bow!
And just as she's hopping and skipping along, who should she meet but the Easter Bunny! Watch what happens when she trips, with amazing results!
With rhyming text and funny illustrations, this lively version of a classic song will appeal to young readers with every turn of the page--a fun story for Easter!
9.9 x 8.1 x 0.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability