CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Build the famed Star Wars droid R2-D2, measuring over 12" tall with 2000+ pieces and featuring lots of functions from the films with this LEGO Star Wars R2-D2 (10225) buildable set! Presenting the iconic R2-D2 as you've never seen him before. Everyone's favorite droid from the Star Wars galaxy is now part of the ultimate collector series and features fantastic detailing, such as rectractable third leg, front panels that open to reveal a universal computer interface arm and a circular saw, rotating head and 2 fold-out front spacecraft linkage control arms. With the included fact plaque and mini R2-D2 figure, this diminutive model is the perfect addition to your Star Wars collection!
The LEGO Star Wars R2-D2 (10225) features:
- Ultimate Collector Series R2-D2!
- Retractable third leg!
- Front panels open to reveal a universal computer interface arm and circular saw!
- Realistic rotating head!
- 2 fold-out front spacecraft linkage control arms!
- Includes fact plaque and mini R2-D2 figure!
- Measures over 12" (31cm) high and 7" (18cm) wide!
22.5 x 14.7 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box