Made exclusively for BRU, the Baby Cache Montana conversion kit is an optional rail system with can later convert the crib to a full size bed. Not only will it be fully functional when converted to a full size bed, but it will look beautiful in the room.
Baby Cache is dedicated to crafting superior quality baby furniture and toddler furniture for nurseries and bedrooms at a great value.
Available exclusively at Babies'R'Us, Baby Cache has been a leading manufacturer of baby furniture for over 20 years. The company's commitment to the highest standards in durability, quality and style set it apart as an innovator in the baby furniture industry.
Baby Cache nursery furniture offers lasting durability. All furniture is constructed to the highest manufacturing standards for outstanding quality and come in distinctive styles and timeless designs.
- Includes Full Size Bed Rails required to convert your Montana Convertible Crib into a Full Size Bed. Crib not included.
- Slats are included to hold up the half box spring mattress & full size mattress
- The side rails connecting the headboard & footboard will be of the same finish as the crib
76.0 x 8.0 x 5.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box