This Sewing Game motivates sentiments of respect and affection towards other people. The case presents children of different races with their typical attire. The clothes must be set up and sewn onto the silhouettes.
Play time is a fundamental activity during childhood, and Miniland Educational offers consumers a wide range of toys for both play and learning time. Miniland Educational features products for a wide range of developmental skill/age level areas, such as infant items, role and dramatic play, early problem solving, math readiness, and literacy skills.
- Includes 6 silhouettes, 6 outfits, 6 laces, 6 plastic needles, 1 brochure
- Teaching international diversity and cultures
17.3 x 4.7 x 4.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability