FAMILY FUN MAGAZINE TOY OF THE YEAR AWARD 2012
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Enter Vampire's castle and rescue the world from eternal darkness with the LEGO Monster Fighters Vampire Castle (9468) buildable playset! It's time for the final showdown with the Vampire! He has gathered all 6 moonstones at his castle and is about to cloak the world in darkness forever so that his followers can roam free for the rest of eternity! Will our heroes Dr. Rodney Rathbone and Jack McHammer survive the castle's hidden spikes and traps to disable the moonstone device? Or will the Vampire's bride and the manbats throw them into the castle dungeon? You decide!
The LEGO Monster Fighters Vampire Castle (9468) features:
- 6 MiniFigures: Rodney Rathbone, Jack McHammer, the Vampire, the Vampire's bride and 2 manbats
- Vampire's Castle with the moonstone device, shooting spiders, hidden spikes, trapdoor, stairs, secret entrances, coffin, organ and dungeon
- Hero car includes a net launcher
- 4 weapons included
- Watch out for the spiders!
- Dodge the hidden traps!
- Defeat the Vampire and his nightmarish helpers!
- Measures over 18" (45cm) high, 11" (28cm) wide and 10" (26cm) deep
- Hero car measures over 1" (5cm) high, 2" (6cm) wide and 6" (16cm) long
22.8 x 14.6 x 3.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box