Playmobil Carry Ferry with Pier
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Cruise from one coast to the other with the Car Ferry with Pier. In addition to floating, this ferry comes equipped with a foldable ramp at both the bow and stern, allowing both vehicles and passengers to disembark safely. Car blocks and an open deck make it easy to transport vehicles such as cars, bikes, or motorbikes. Set also includes four figures, one motorbike, one bicycle, two life rings, and other accessories. This sets landing pier can be attached to the harbor dock from PLAYMOBIL Harbor Police Station with Speedboat (#5128). Children can upgrade this set with the PLAYMOBIL Underwater Motor (#7350), which will automatically propel the boat through water. Recommended for ages four to ten. Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
The miniature worlds of Playmobil encourage children to explore and learn while having fun. Children's imaginations are transported to medieval times with the Playmobil castle, to the adventurous seas with Playmobil pirates, and many other themed playworlds. The figures can bend, sit, stand, and turn their heads to make realistic role play possible.
15.0 x 6.0 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box