The Rallye 26 inch Descent Bike ? Boys combines great features with the versatile ride of a suspension fork. Bumps, rocks and holes are easy to handle with the help of the suspension fork. The 18-speed Index shifting system is easy to use, just twist to shift. The Descent features linear pull brakes and alloy rims for sure stopping power regardless of the weather. The 1.95" Knobby tires grip the road or trail with equal assurance. The Rallye 26 inch Descent Bike - Boyshas a decorated padded seat comfort anywhere you ride.
Toys'R'Us is the exclusive home for great deals on durable and economical kid's bikes and adult bicycles from Rallye. From the first ride-on training wheels to perfecting BMX stunts, Rallye girls and boys model bikes come in all of today's coolest styles as well as traditional designs at the right price for growing children. Built with the latest bicycle safety features, long-lasting quality and trademark Toys'R'Us money saving value, there is an Avigo bike just waiting for you to get on and ride!
Be sure to visit our Exclusive Avigo Brand Store for the hottest bikes, ride-ons, scooters, skateboards, safety equipment and more.
51.5 x 26.7 x 8.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box