Introducing the all new Comfy-N-Secure Coaster Swing, setting a new standard for child swings in the marketplace. It features an ergonomically designed seat and back that includes water and mold resistant padding for added comfort. We've also added a 4 point securing system with a lap belt AND a cushioned T-bar that pivots for easy entry and snaps into place for extra piece of mind.
- Weight Limit: 55 lbs.
- Child swing for the youngest member of your family
- Durable plastic construction
- Meets and/or exceeds ASTM standards for backyard residential use only
- Ages: 18 months-3 years
For private backyard use only, do not use in public settings! Swing-N-Slide brand products are specifically designed for private backyard use They should never be used in public settings Examples of public settings are: schools, public parks, child care centers, country clubs, resorts, hotels, churches, and similar places of public assembly.
For additional information, please review the Instruction Manual
- High seat back features mold and water-repellant padding. Padding can be removed for cleaning
- Cushioned 3-point securing T-bar and added lap belt for security
- For ages 18 months to 3 years with a maximum weight limit of 55 lbs.
- Meets and/or exceeds American society of testing materials (AS) safety standards
20.8 x 16.2 x 12.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box