The Avigo 12 Volt Dodge Charger Police Ride On - S.W.A.T Edition is perfect for children 3-5 years of age. The 12 Volt Dodge Charger S.W.A.T Ride On accommodates two riders and features flashing lights and sirens, light-up mock police computer screen, real working megaphone, real working doors open for easy entry, oversized black rims, electronic sounds effects for the ignition, revving and acceleration, power trax traction strip tires for go anywhere performance and parent lock-out speed control. The Avigo 12 Volt Dodge Charger Police Ride On - S.W.A.T Edition drives 5 mph and comes with a 12 volt battery and charger.
Toys'R'Us is the exclusive home for great deals on durable and economical kid's bikes and adult bicycles from Avigo. From the first ride-on training wheels to perfecting BMX stunts, Avigo girls and boys model bikes come in all of today's coolest styles, as well as traditional designs, at the right price for growing children. Built with the latest bicycle safety features, long-lasting quality and trademark Toys'R'Us money saving value, there is an Avigo bike just waiting for you to get on and ride!
Be sure to visit our Exclusive Avigo Brand Store for the hottest bikes, ride-ons, scooters, skateboards, safety equipment and more.
51.0 x 33.5 x 19.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box