Dr. Seuss's well known and well loved The Lorax is as timely now as it was when it was first published in 1971perhaps even more so. This bestselling ecological warning is now available in an elaborate pop-up book, published in conjunction with the release of The Lorax feature film on March 2, 2012, Ted Geisel's birthday.
David Carter has transformed Seuss's powerful message and has brought to life the Lorax, the Bar-ba-loots, the Truffula Tree Tuftsand morein eight dynamic pop-up spreads.
10.8 x 8.9 x 1.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability