CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Since Clarence can make a little more racket with his symbols, we guess Z WindUps - Tucker the Monkey with Cymbals has the honor of being the brains of the Not-So-Grand Bands first-ever New York City tour. Guess we know who to blame for the fact that not even the off-off-Broadway theater houses knew about these two's arrival in town. Those poor street corners will never be the same.Z WindUps
is the fastest growing collectible, plastic wind-up toy company in the world. New designs and functions are changing the way people view both design and the intricate functions of plastic wind-up toys. In addition, wind-up toy enthusiasts around the world love the simple innovation of using translucent plastic that allows people to see the intricate details inside the toy as it performs. California Creations goal is to bring back the simplicity and innovation of toys. They believe that every Z WindUp can put a smile on a face, no matter how young or how old, because when you wind-up a Z WindUp, it comes to life!
2.6 x 2.0 x 1.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability