Djubi is an outdoor sporting activity that will take the tried-and-true game of catch to a cool new level of fun and excitement! Djubi (pronounced joo-bee) is played with specially designed racquets and a distinctive ball called "the djubi".
"Djubi" is derived from the Aboriginal name for an animal more commonly known as a sugarglider. This animal is similar to a flying squirrel. Sugarglider tails are as long as their bodies.The Djubi" has a tail as long as its body, it glides through air, and goes into a pouch.
To play, place the rubber loop over the launch hook, pull back and aim. When the ball is released it flies through the air at varying degrees of speed, distance and height, depending on the launch trajectory. The Djubi is then snagged out of the sky in the deep racquet pocket. It launches up to 100 feet, yet it is still easy to catch, plus it floats.
New to Djubi: Try holding the racquet at various angles as you launch. Keep experimenting! You'll be a pro in no time.
Stretching the launch loop: When you're just starting out, pull the ball back about 10 inches. With experience, you'll be able to stretch it farther (up to 14 inches). Don't overstretch it you can damage the loop!
Extra performance on the launch: Try a slight flick of the wrist of the hand holding the racquet just as you release the Djubi. You can increase distance and accuracy. Also make sure you're using fresh Djubis. New ones always work best.
Picking up dropped balls:The Djubi racquet was designed with a scoop edge to retrieve ground balls. Just drag the scoop edge under the Djubi and it will slide right into the net.
Lefties: Djubi is designed to work perfectly for left-handed or right-handed people.
16.8 x 10.6 x 2.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions