Every boy is one-of-a-kind and so is the Huffy Spectre! Each bike has a custom Red and Black paint finish on the durable steel frame - completely unique! The Spectre is designed for looking cool and having fun, with all the right stuff built right in. Aero rims give a cool look and sleek profile with the extra beefy 20" x 2.10" road hugging tires. The bike has a handlebar with a pad for safety and a sturdy steel 2-bolt stem. The bike is a single speed with front and rear caliper brakes. Jr. size brake levers make it easy for little hands. The Spectre has a comfortable decorated, padded seat with alloy quick release to make height adjustments a breeze as he grows.
Huffy Corporation manufactures mass-market bicycles. It was founded in 1887 when George P. Huffman purchased the Davis Sewing Machine Company and moved the factory to Ohio. Seven years later, in 1894, Huffman adapted the factory to manufacture bicycles. In 1949, Huffy became a common name after inventing training wheels for its Convertible Bike. From then on, Huffy made popular bikes, such as the Radio Bicycle, Dragster, Scout and Sigma.
45.4 x 21.0 x 7.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box