The Huffy 20 inch Coastal Bike Girls brings the beach to the road with a two-tone paint finish just like a perfect underwater scene. Huffy added cool designs with fish, plants even seagulls! The bike has a custom designed handlebar bag which is the perfect size to carry things while she rides! The single speed bike has an easy-reach handbrake. It also features shimmery streamers and decorated pads for safety. The padded, decorated seat and the grips are designed to keep girls comfortable, even when they want to ride all afternoon. Easy assembly!
Huffy Corporation manufactures mass-market bicycles. It was founded in 1887 when George P. Huffman purchased the Davis Sewing Machine Company and moved the factory to Ohio. Seven years later, in 1894, Huffman adapted the factory to manufacture bicycles. In 1949, Huffy became a common name after inventing training wheels for its Convertible Bike. From then on, Huffy made popular bikes, such as the Radio Bicycle, Dragster, Scout and Sigma.
45.8 x 21.2 x 7.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability