The prototype for today's most advanced jet, this easy-to-assemble SnapTite 1:72 Scale YF-22 Raptor Aircraft Model Kit by Revell-Monogram features highly-detailed plastic pieces molded in light-gray, black and transparent yellow.
Set also includes:
- A pilot figure
- A fully detailed cockpit
- Internal weapons stores
- A display stand
- Authentic peel 'n stick decals with military markings
Recommended for skill level 2. Complete model measures 11.75" L X 7" W. No glue required.
In the early 1980s, the YF-22 Raptor was developed as a U.S. counterpart for the MiG-29 and Su-27. Its first flight took place on September 29, 1990. Only two prototypes were ever produced. Refinements made to the cockpit, tail fins and wings resulted in the F-22 Raptor, which is considered today's most advanced fighter jet.
Revell-Monogram has been a leader in the model kit industry since 1945! Revell's many kit offerings include airplanes, spacecraft, cars, ships and military vehicles in all of the most popular scales. Revell also offers snap-together kits that are perfect for beginning modelers. For quality, detail and value in a model kit, Revell can't be beat.
- 15 easy-to-assemble SnapTite pieces
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in light gray, black and transparent yellow.
- Wingspan measures 4.5" W
- Model measures 11.75" L X 7" W
- No glue required
11.0 x 7.0 x 5.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability