The Revell 1:48 Scale Lockheed PV-1 Ventura Bomber Model Kit accurately recreates the real life US Navy bomber aircraft flown during World War II. Kit features recessed panel line detail, an optional "chin gun", a movable bomb bay compartment with full load, separate wing tanks and decals for three versions.
- Version 1: U.S. Navy PV-1, BuNo. 48895, Patrol Bombing Squadron VP-133, Iwo Jima, 1945
- Version 2: U.S. Navy PV-1, BuNo. 48891, Pilot Lt. "Butch" Mason, Patrol Bombing Squadron VP-135, Attu, Alaska, 1943
- Version 3: R.C.A.F. Ventura of No. 149 Squadron, Prince Rupert, British Columbia, 1943
Recommended for skill level 2. Model measures: 16.25"W X 13.8"L X 3.25"H and comes in 143 pieces. Requires paint and glue to complete.
WWII's patrol-bombing beauty, this bomber aircraft was built especially for the U.S. Navy, the PV-1 Ventura featured special equipment for patrol-bombing, including ASD-1 search radar and increased fuel capacity.
Revell-Monogram has been a leader in the model kit industry since 1945! Revell's many kit offerings include airplanes, spacecraft, cars, ships and military vehicles in all of the most popular scales. Revell also offers snap together kits that are perfect for beginning modelers. For quality, detail and value in a model kit, Revell can't be beat.
- Contains 143 pieces
- Detailed cockpit with finely structured instrument panel
- Detailed tail & tail-wheel, wheel wells, undercarriage doors with hinge arrangements
- Optional "chin gun" and movable propellers and bomb bay compartment with full load
- Model measures: 16.25"W X 13.8"L X 3.25"H and comes with 3 Decal versions
17.0 x 11.6 x 3.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability