The 5-in-1 Family Wagon combines the best in versatility and comfort, offering multiple riding options to fit your family's changing needs. This wagon features five seating options, a removable UV protection canopy, and padded seat covers that can be removed and washed as needed.
Antonio Pasin started Radio Flyer in 1917; his dream was to "bring joy to every boy and every girl". Today, the Radio Flyer family continues that tradition by building safe, quality toys that spark imagination and inspire active play. From the original little red wagon to our current wagons, tricycles, scooters, and other ride-ons, Radio Flyer toys bring smiles to children and families around the world and create warm memories that last a lifetime.
- Removable padded seats provide a comfortable ride
- Fold-Over handle for easy storage.
- Child and adult cup holders for access to drinks and snacks.
- 8.5" Dura-Tred® tires for a quiet ride.
- Child weight max 200 lbs
41.8 x 19.3 x 14.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box