The Nod-A-Way Bassinet from Safety 1st is a dream come true for parents - and baby too! Quiet your restless baby with Smart Soother technology that activates music, sounds, and gentle vibration when it hears baby becoming restless.
See your baby from across the room or when lying down with the peek-a-boo window - helps to keep you from hovering over baby and risk disturbing a light sleeper. The bassinet also includes convenient wheels for portability.
Safety 1st is driven by a single-minded focus of making the world a safer and happier place for our cherished little ones to grow up in - whether in their car seat on their first ride home, snuggled in a bassinet, or staying entertained in a bouncer. Safety 1st attributes their continued success to an unwavering commitment to child safety, innovation, quality and value. It's what parents look for from Safety 1st, and what they are proud to continuously deliver. Click here to check out even more Safety 1st items!
Be sure to visit our Safety 1st Brand Store for superior baby products.
- The Safety 1st Nod-A-Way bassinet features Smart Soother technology that activates when baby makes sound.
- Smart Soother features music, vibration and soft-glow nightlight.
- Peek-a-boo window
- Hanging toys provide visual stimulation
- Wheels for easy portability
33.1 x 18.1 x 4.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box