The Razor A2 Daisy Scooter provides you with an exciting ride that can last for hours. The aircraft-grade aluminum T-tube and deck help to provide durability, so your scooter can withstand all types of use. Experience a smooth ride with the urethane wheels and springless front wheel suspension system that allow you to ride around at high speeds over rough terrain. A wheelie bar is located on the back of the scooter and allows you to pop wheelies, perform tricks and impress all your friends. Adjustable handlebars offer convenience and comfort, accommodating you in your riding experience. The patented rear fender brake helps make it easy to stop, and the folding mechanism allows you to easily store the scooter in small areas.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum T-tube and deck
- Springless front wheel shock system offers a smooth ride
- Wheelie bar
- Urethane wheels
- Adjustable handlebars offer convenience
- Patented rear fender brake helps to stop the scooter
- Patented folding mechanism allows you to fold and carry the scooter
- Approximately 6 lbs.
- Assembled product dimensions: 26.5"L x 13"W x 34"H
- Ages 8+ Maximum rider weight 143 lbs.
24.8 x 8.1 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box