Traditional in style, the Montana Collection is time tested classic design that never goes out of style. Whether your preference is for a more traditional finish or the bold new distressed vintage look, the Montana Collection will be the center for a classic nursery. The Panel Crib provides a bolder look, with three slats on each side to compliment the original design of Montana. The gentle sloping foot board for easy access to baby with large crown moldings, carved fluted posts & Bull's-eye block moldings. Dresser drawers feature self-closing ball bearing drawer glides.
- Available in Driftwood, Glazed White, and Espresso.
- The crib design is slightly lower in the middle of the foot board to allow easier access to your baby
- The innovative 4-in-1 design converts easily to a toddler bed, day bed & full size bed (conversion kit & guard rail sold separately Beauty, quality & function allows this crib to last a lifetime
- Beauty, quality & function allows this crib to last a lifetime
- Crib mattress spring has 3 position height adjustable platform
- Assembled Dimensions: 60"L x 32"W x 50"H
60 x 32 x 50
64.2 x 54.2 x 8.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box