This Raggedy Ann 16 inch doll is a classic handmade treasure by Aurora World, a premier manufacturer of soft toys and gifts. Aurora has captured the essence and details that made Raggedy such a favored treasure for the young and old. The Raggedy Ann doll is beautifully made with fine embroidered facial features in soft brown tones with the stitched classic red triangle nose and plastic button eyes along with the classic looped red yarn hair that we all remember. Every doll has the traditional embroidered " I Love You" heart on her chest.
This Raggedy Ann Doll features:
- Dressed in the traditional styled dress with a white pinafore apron
- Her name is stitched in cursive writing on the front of the apron
- Red bows accent her bloomers and striped legs
- Black shoes complete her vintage look
Raggedy Ann and Andy were created by Johnny Gruelle in 1918 for his daughter Marcella, and just like the original dolls, Aurora's soft and huggable Raggedy Ann is an heirloom treasure to be loved and passed on for generations. Raggedy Ann is safe for all ages but recommended for 18 months and up.
- Surface washable with mild soap and water. Black button eyes are safely attached with a lock washer.
9.0 x 6.0 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability