CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The game Snakes and Ladders originated in India as a game based on morality called Vaikuntapaali or Paramapada (the ladder to salvation). The game made it's way to Britain in the late 1800's. The ladders represent virtues such as generosity, faith, and humility. The snakes on the board represent vices such as anger, murder, and theft. Snakes and ladders has been enjoyed by children for many, many years. This version, based on an original game dating from the 1920s, will bring hours of fun as it is played today. For 2-4 players, ages 6 and up. Contents include: 4 Counters, 1 die, Game board, and instructions.
15.0 x 7.5 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability