CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
A competitive game for two to four players in which the main cities and towns of 1930's England and Wales are visited. The idea of the game is to take a tour around the map of England visiting various towns along the way and returning to the starting town. The first to complete the tour is the winner! For 2-4 players, ages 6 and up. Contents include: 4 Wooden cars, 1 Die, Game board, and instructions.
15.0 x 10.0 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability