The Minnie Tilt N Turn Scooter is a fun scooter that helps children steer by leaning instead of turning. Having two front wheels enhances the scooters stability and improves the rear kick clearance. It also features a low deck with full graphic coverage and an easy to use fender brake. Great for children ages 3-5 years.
Huffy Corporation manufactures mass-market bicycles. It was founded in 1887 when George P. Huffman purchased the Davis Sewing Machine Company and moved the factory to Ohio. Seven years later, in 1894, Huffman adapted the factory to manufacture bicycles. In 1949, Huffy became a common name after inventing training wheels for its Convertible Bike. From then on, Huffy made popular bikes, such as the Radio Bicycle, Dragster, Scout and Sigma.
24.0 x 9.9 x 6.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box