CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Doctor's multipurpose tool is a Gallifreyan device, with numerous settings, easily controlled at the press of his thumb. The Doctor has had many sonic screwdrivers of different designs throughout his life, and this latest one was created from within the TARDIS console itself after the previous one was destroyed during a confrontation with Prisoner Zero in the village of Leadworth. This new sonic is larger, with a luminous green light but continues to be an essential part of the Doctor's equipment as he explores the universe. This faithful copy of the Doctor's trusty Sonic Device has spring loaded extending action. Pressing the button on the side of the handle activates the LED and Sound FX which operates in CLOSED mode. Flip open the cap at the end of the Screwdriver to reveal an additional button that activates the light and sound effects when it is in full extension OPEN mode. For ages 5 years and over. Requires 3 x L1154 batteries.
batteries are required (not included)
10.4 x 3.4 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability