Puybaret's capricious paintings combine elegantly with pop-up engineering by Bruce Foster in a condensed, interactive version of this bestselling 2007 picture book. The story unfolds in six graceful pop-up scenes, some of which have side panels that conceal additional pop-up effects. Dolphins wearing red-and-white striped shirts and graduation caps frolic alongside Jackie and Puff's pop-up ship with "billowed sail," and a gatefold flap reveals three friendly pirates who "lower their flag when Puff roared out his name."
Puff, the Magic Dragon flies into a new dimension in this spectacular, deluxe pop-up book. Master paper engineer Bruce Foster, who created the bestselling Harry Potter pop-up, brings Peter Yarrow and Lenny Lipton's timeless song to life via nine lavish spreads, plus extra gatefold pops and enchanting special effects.
In the magnificent finale, a fully dimensional Puff greets readers, presenting them with the book's accompanying audio CD, which features four songs recorded by Peter Yarrow.
10.0 x 7.0 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability