CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Launch an eagle-powered attack to recover the CHI with this LEGO Legends of Chima Eris' Eagle Interceptor (70003) playset! Alert the Eagle tribe! Razar and Rizzo have the Eagle tribe's CHI and are escaping on the winged raven glider! Launch Eris' Eagle Interceptor and go after those bird bandits! Use its realistic beak, poseable wings and legs, grabbing talons and tail to launch an aerial counterattack! Engage the cool attack pose and fire the missiles to bring these bandits down or capture them and throw them in the onboard prison! Then deploy the eject function to fly off and fight another day.
The LEGO Legends of Chima Eris' Eagle Interceptor (70003) features:
- 3 minifigures: Eris, Razar and Rizzo
- CHI, flick missiles, cockpit with eject function, realistic beak, poseable wings and legs, grabbing talons and tail
- Also includes raven glider
- Weapons include 4 CHI weaponsPose the wings for different flight modes!
- Grab with the talons!
- Fire the flick missiles!
- Engage the secret eject function!
- Throw the Raven thieves in the onboard prison!
- Protect and defend the Eagle tribe's CHI!
- Measures over 3" (8cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 6" (15cm) wide
- Raven glider measures over 1" (3cm) high, 4" (11cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide
11.1 x 10.1 x 2.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability