The BRITAX PAVILION 70-G3 convertible car seat accommodates children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 70 pounds. The PAVILION 70-G3 is purposefully designed and engineered to minimize the forward movement of your child's head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury with the following revolutionary BRITAX head safety technologies:
- Base with SafeCell Technology designed to compress in a crash,
- Integrated Steel Bars
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether
- HUGS Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology
The PAVILION 70-G3 also incorporates BRITAX True Side Impact Protection for advanced protection in the most severe types of crashes with an extra layer of energy-absorbing EPP foam that contains the head, neck and body while keeping them ?in true? or aligned. The five-point harness is tangle-free with an EZ-buckle system to retain the harness buckle in a forward position while harness holders that keep harness straps pulled to the sides to make boarding quick and hassle-free. Additionally, the Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator aids in proper harness snugness. Other features include a no-rethread harness and an easy-remove cover that also allows access to belt paths from the front of the seat, while the multiple buckle and recline positions, comfort pads, and infant body pillow provide premium comfort and positioning.
This and all items from Britax are excluded from all promotions and discounts except where otherwise noted on product detail pages.
- Base with SafeCell Technology designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat.
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash.
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether features a two-point attachment and staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement and reduce the crash forces reaching the child.
- HUGS Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology are affixed to the seat shell to ensure proper positioning while SafeCells compress to manage energy and provide resistance to the forward movement of your child in a crash.
- Accommodates children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 70 pounds
Washable Fabric,Latch,Front Adjusters,Adjustable Head Support,5 Point Harness
30.0 x 19.3 x 18.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box