Join the Elite crew! With a harness rated to 65 pounds, the Alpha Elite Convertible Car Seat helps parents keep their children safely in harnesses longer. As an extended-use car seat with superior comfort and convenience features, it'll please parents and children alike through 3 separate stages: Rear-facing infant car seat, Forward-facing car seat with harness to 65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster to 100 pounds.
The Safety 1st Alpha Elite 65 Convertible Car Seat Features:
- Side Impact Protection
- 5-point harness with Center Front Adjust
- QuickFit Harness System
- 3-position recline
- Removable infant head support
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds; Forward-facing 22-65 pounds
Safety 1st is the first choice of parents looking for innovative products with a focus on safety, convenience, and style. Safety 1st strollers are designed to be lightweight and easy to maneuver, whether you're walking down the street or using the compact fold to fit it easily into the car for a ride across town. Safety 1st Full Feature Strollers have roomy baskets for storage, cup holders and handy trays for both parent and baby making every walk more enjoyable.
Safety 1st is a Dorel Juvenile Group brand, the global leader in car seat design and manufacturing and the trusted experts for baby products that make life easier and more enjoyable for both parent and baby. Safety 1st offers a wide variety of top-rated products, such as Air Protect car seats, high chairs, thermometers, safety gates, play yards and much more, that offer modern parents and their children both convenience and comfort. At Safety 1st we remain committed to giving you peace of mind for every 1st you and your child experience.
- The Safety 1st Alpha Elite 65 Convertible Car Seat is an extended-use car seat that grows with your child
- Side Impact Protection. 5-point harness with Center Front Adjust. QuickFit Harness System adjusts height from front in one easy step - never needs re-threading!
- 3-position recline, adjusts with one hand. Removable infant head support. Removable infant lumbar support
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds; Forward-facing 22-65 pounds; Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds; Forward-facing 22-65 pounds; Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds; Padded, pivoting armrests. Removable cup/juice holder
- LATCH equipped. Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
21.2 x 22 x 28.5
Latch,5 Point Harness,Front Adjusters,Cup Holder(s),Adjustable Head Support,Washable Fabric
28.2 x 22.6 x 20.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box