Nine-year-old McKenna Brooks is on track to make the regional competitive team in gymnastics but off track in school, where she's struggling to keep up. When McKenna has to get a tutor, she's embarrassed?and desperate to keep her tutoring a secret. Then she has an accident at the gym, which sidetracks her from gymnastics. Could things get any worse?
McKenna needs her friends now more than ever, but the secret she's keeping is driving a wedge between her and them. Can she find the courage to tell her friends the truth? And will she recover from her injury in time to return to the sport she loves?
McKenna needs to find a way to believe in herself again?and keep working toward her goals, one step at a time.
7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability