Little Tikes Hide and Seek Climber and Swing is a fun and whimsical set everyone will enjoy! Features a large standing platform, a mesh ventilation window, a climbing wall, and a slide. The fabric tunnel under slide adds a unique twist and play feature. Added durable and weather-resistant fabric pieces provide kids with "fort" play.
The Little Tikes Company, founded in 1970, is a multi-national manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, innovative children's products. Little Tikes products are known for providing durable, imaginative and active fun. Products are manufactured in a wide variety of categories for young children, including infant toys, popular sports, play trucks, ride-on toys, sandboxes, activity gyms and climbers, slides, pre-school development, role-play toys, creative arts and juvenile furniture.
- Little Tikes Hide and Seek Climber and Swing
- Large standing platform. Climbing wall. Slide.
- Fabric tunnel under slide adds a unique twist and play feature.
- Added durable and weather-resistant fabric pieces provide kids with ?fort? play.
- Mesh ventilation window.
40.7 x 27.2 x 19.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box