2014 Toy of the Year Award - E-Connected Toy of the Year
Help detectives Leap and Tad crack two mysterious cases using the LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook - Learn To Read Collection: Mysteries! Join famed frog detective Leap, a daring amphibian of action and intellect, and his longtime colleague Tad, as they embark on two thrilling adventures, "The Case of the Sleeping Pony" and "The Case of the Talking Mansion." This Ultra eBook experience isn't just about words coming to life, it's about jumping in and becoming part of the story. Seven built-in reading activities reinforce reading comprehension, word-building and word recognition skills. Two additional mini-games let the reader take part in the action, and children can use the built-in microphone on LeapPad learning tablets to narrate the stories!
The LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook - Learn To Read Collection: Mysteries features:
- The stories are written at three different levels, progressing from simple text to more complex words and sentences. The level automatically adjusts for just the right reading challenge.
- See it, say it, sound it?children can touch words in the story with a finger or the stylus to hear them sounded out.
- Children earn badges for learning achievements that unlock special items. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
- Learning Difference: Each Learn to Read Collection Ultra eBook features 100 key words, including words that contain target spelling patterns, sight words and high-frequency words--all of which form the foundation for early reading. When children touch on words in the stories, they are sounded out and then collected in an interactive journal.
- Only works with LeapPad Explorer learning tablets (sold separately).
- Help detectives Leap and Tad solve two mysterious cases while building reading skills!
- Features three auto-adjusting reading levels, 100 key words and seven reading activities.
- Teaches phonics rules, sight words, listening and reading comprehension and decoding skills.
- Ages 4-6 years
- Only works with LeapPad Explorer learning tablets; internet connection may be required for cartridge.
5.2 x 4.8 x 0.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions