Nothing Compares to Childlike Faith
I know you're up in heaven, God,
and can hear my voice from there.
I'm just a little child.
Will you answer my short prayer?
So begins this delightful book that affirms God's readiness to answer our prayers, no matter what our age.
With engaging rhymes and beautiful illustrations,This Little Prayer of Mineassures children that God is always near--watching, listening, caring, and eager to respond to their requests. They'll also learn that prayer isn't just about asking for things, but about sharing their feelings of sadness and uncertainty as well as of thanksgiving and joy.
Most importanly,This Little Prayer of Minereminds children--and those who love them--that they can trust God to tenderly care for them, no matter what the future holds.Anthony DeStefano'sbooksTen Prayers God Always Says Yes ToandA Travel Guide to Heavenhave sold a quarter-million copies. He has received prestigious awards from religious organizations worldwide for his efforts to advance Christian beliefs in modern culture.
Mark Elliott's brilliant illustrations have appeared in many picture books and novels for young readers, including Gail Carson Levine's ever-popularPrincess Tales series. His acclaimed artwork delivers inspiration, wonder, and timeless beauty on every page.
8.8 x 8.7 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability