When a charming polar bear cub climbs into bed one night, she asks her Mama averyimportant question:
"Where did I come from?"
As Mama bear tucks her youngest cub under the quilts, she lovingly explains, "We wanted you very,verymuch, and we are so very glad because...
"God gave us you."
Perfect for bedtime, naptime, storytime or anytime,God Gave Us Youbuilds children's self-esteem and assures each one that he or she truly is a treasured gift from the Lord.Lisa Tawn Bergrenis the best-selling author of eight novels, three novellas, and two gift books, with more than a half-million books in print.God Gave Us Youis her first children's book. As an editor during the week and a writer on weekends, she makes her very-messy-but-cozy home in Colorado with her husband, Tim, and their daughters, Olivia and Emma.
Laura J. Bryantattended the Maryland Institute of Art, where she received a strong foundation in drawing, painting, and print-making. Illustrating children's books has provided her with both a rewarding and creative career. Laura's clients have included Simon & Schuster, McGraw Hill, and Stech-Vaughn publishers, among others. She currently lives among the tidal rivers on the eastern shore of Maryland with her loving husband and curiously cantankerous cat!
10.0 x 7.0 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability