Features 100 animal words for children to learn and build their vocabulary.
Simple design in a large, colorful and sturdy format.
Roger Priddy left school at 16 with just one qualification-in art. He went to Berkshire College of Art and Design and trained as an illustrator. His first job in children's books was working with the publisher Peter Usborne, at Usborne Publishing, and then he worked with Peter Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley, where he spent 16 years. Priddy became Creative Director of DK's Children's Division and was Managing Director of the children's mass market publisher Funfax when it was acquired by DK.
In 2000, he created Priddy Books with John Sargent at St Martin's Press to create innovative and imaginative titles for children, from first books for babies through early reference titles for older children. Since then, over 30 million copies of Roger's 200 plus books have sold worldwide, with five of his books-My Big Animal, My Big Truck, Happy Baby Words, Happy Baby Colors and Puppy and Friends-each selling over one million copies. He is also the author of Big Board First 100 Words; Big Board Books Colors, ABC, Numbers; and Bright Baby Noisy Monsters. His creativity has been recognized with numerous industry awards. Priddy lives in London with his wife Zena and their four children.
10.8 x 10.8 x 0.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability