. . . I wanted you more than you'll ever know,
so I sent love to follow wherever you go. . . .
Love is the greatest gift we have to give our children. It's the one thing they can carry with them each and every day.
If love could take shape it might look something like these heartfelt words and images from the inimitable Nancy Tillman. Here is a book to share with your loved ones, no matter how near or far, young or old, they are.
Nancy Tillmanis the author and illustrator of theNew York Times bestselling picture book On the Night You Were Born and its companion journal,The Wonder of You: A Book for Celebrating Baby's First Year. Her other books includeThe Spirit of ChristmasandTumford the Terrible. A former advertising executive, Tillman now writes and illustrates full-time. She lives in Tualatin, Oregon.
6.5 x 6.5 x 0.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability