What better way to learn how to count than with eye-catching works of art? From fanciful folk Mexican puppets, Egyptian eyes, and lively masks to golden antiquities, Olmec era sculpture, and European paintings, children will become armchair world travelers while being introduced to the world of art and learning how to count from one to ten. This bilingual edition also introduces children at a young age to both English and Spanish.
Art for this book was selected from the collection of the San Antonio Museum of Art, one of the leading art museums in the United States with a collection spanning a broad range of history and world cultures.
This book is a partnership between the San Antonio Museum of Art, the San Antonio Public Library Foundation, and Trinity University Press. All organizations are located in San Antonio, Texas.
7.0 x 7.0 x 1.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability