The New York Times bestselling series with now over 1 million copies sold continues to kick butt with a new action volume! After flying through a powerful electrical storm, Jay crash-lands and finds himself in a world where Sensei Wu's team of ninja was never formed. Here, the Serpentine rule with skeleton warriors as their servants, Jay's friends are scattered and powerless, and his only hope is an ancient master of Spinjitzu - Lord Garmadon!Greg Farshtey was the main creative force behind the largely successful BIONICLE series: editor-in-chief of the line for The LEGO Group, author of all chapter books, and principal creator of the BIONICLE world. He has since moved on to become the main creative force behind the LEGO Ninjago series.
Jolyon Yates studied graphic design and illustration at Cambridge and Exeter, and Japanese arts in Sapporo, Japan. He lived in Japan for several years, during which time he contributed comics, articles, and illustrations to magazines such as Anime FX. His first professional comics work was the story "Tancho" for Mangazine. He illustrated the award-winning web comic Revvelations, and he has been a regular contributor to G-Fan. He is very happy to be working on LEGO Ninjago but fears losing the ability to draw fingers, ears, and noses.
10.0 x 7.0 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability