In summer 2010, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson auditioned for The X-Factor--separately--and failed to advance to the next round. But the judges weren't willing to give up entirely on the five young men. They saw talent. They saw charisma. They saw a future of chart-topping hits and sold-out concert tours. They saw One Direction--and now kids can see them in this dress-up sticker book!
Using 100 super-fun stickers, kids can style each band member! Dress Harry in cool jeans and a classic jacket. See Louis in awesome sneakers and Niall in a comfortable hoodie. And kids won't just be dressing up their favorite members of One Direction! Kids learn lots of intriguing facts about the boys, from their first appearances on television to their appearance on the top of the charts in multiple countries.
Some say One Direction is part of a new British Invasion--and withOne Direction Dress-up Sticker Book, they'll be invading hearts all across the world!Claire Sipi: Claire Sipi is a children's author and editor based in Hertfordshire, UK. She has more than 20 years of experience in producing children's non-fiction, reference, learning, novelty, fiction and licensed character books and has written many titles for both mass-market and trade.
10.0 x 7.0 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability