You want your little one to be comfortable no matter where you go and we want to make that easier for you with the Graco Pack 'N Play On The Go Travel Playard. With a specially-made bassinet that means less parts to carry and its 20% more compact fold, there's no more convenient solution than our Pack 'N Play® On The Go®. Its durable frame makes it perfectly suited for travel and the signature Graco® push-button fold allows you to break it down quickly & hassle-free. At home or away, baby will be kept comfy and cozy.
Graco is committed to designing and manufacturing top-quality products that are inspired by the needs of both parents and babies. Graco is known worldwide for its innovative baby swings, car seats, highchairs, travel systems and more. Click here to check out even more Graco items!
Be sure to visit our Graco Brand Store for superior baby products.
- Designed to fold with your playard for quick set-up and take-down and easy travel with less parts to carry
- Folding feet and wheels allow for a 20% more compact fold than the average playard, making it easy to store and to carry
- Removable, full-size bassinet provides the perfect spot for baby to catch a nap, at home and away
- Toy bar features soft toys to amuse your little one
- Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free
25.6 x 10.3 x 10.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box