The new BRITAX FRONTIER 90 Combination Harness-2-Booster Car Seat boasts the revolutionary CLICKTIGHT Installation System combined with BRITAX's leading Head Safety technologies. The Britax FRONTIER 90 keeps your big kid safe and offers parents the peace of mind of a safe, secure, and easy car seat installation each and every time. CLICKTIGHT Installation System is an innovative technology that allows parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using a vehicle seat belt every time. The BRITAX FRONTIER 90 Combination Harness-2-Booster Car Seat offers a forward-facing, five-point harnessed weight capacity up to 90 pounds, with an industry-leading 20.5 inch shoulder harness height. The FRONTIER 90 also converts to a vehicle belt-positioning booster seat that can be used up to 120 pounds.
The FRONTIER 90 incorporates BRITAX's leading Head Safety technologies to protect your child, especially their head, during a crash by minimizing its forward movement during a frontal impact, including: Base with SafeCell Technology®, Integrated Steel Bars, and Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether®. The FRONTIER 90 offers BRITAX True Side Impact Protection® for advanced protection during side impact crashes. True Side Impact Protection® provides an extra layer of energy-absorbing EPP foam that contains your child's head, neck and body, keeping them in 'true? or aligned, during a crash. Comfort and convenience features include: a tangle-free, no-rethread five-point harness with an EZ-buckle system to retain the harness buckle in a forward position, a front-adjust recline, integrated cup holders and storage, multiple buckle positions, fixed armrests, comfort foam, and an easy-remove cover. The BRITAX FRONTIER 90 Combination Harness-2-Booster Car Seat offers your growing child premium comfort and safety and you peace of mind.
This and all items from Britax are excluded from all promotions and discounts except where otherwise noted on product detail pages.
- Britax Frontier 90 Combination Harness-2-Booster Car Seat boasts the revolutionary CLICKTIGHT Installation System allowing parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using the vehicle seat belt every time
- True Side Impact Protection® is deep side walls with energy-absorbing EPP foam along with a head restraint distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body while keeping them ?in true? or aligned
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether® anchors the top of the car seat to the vehicle using a two-point attachment, minimizing the amount of forward movement of the car seat and stage-released stitching helps reduce the crash forces reaching the child
- Base with SafeCell Technology® designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash. HUGS Chest Pads reduce forward head movement in the event of impact
High Back Booster
Front Adjusters,Cup Holder(s),5 Point Harness
29.0 x 19.7 x 19.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box