The safety and style of the Primo Viaggio car seat, now available as a Convertible. The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-70 Convertible Car Seat follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and adjustable Side Impact Protection. It is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), a Shock Absorbing Foam Element (SAFE) device and Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) energy-absorbing foam. Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 70 lbs. Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck and spine. This car seat easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces. A Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash.
Contoured Steel Back Plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement. Quick-Release, Five-Point Safety Harness made with a 'cobblestone' webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip. Contoured Base provides extra stability in any seating position. Top Tether Hook increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement. LATCH connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation. Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and removable cushion is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture - keeping child cool and comfortable. Wide padded seat includes a specially shaped, removable cushion for newborns to be used until the baby reaches 22 lbs. Made in Italy.
This and all items from Peg Perego are excluded from all promotions and discounts except where otherwise noted on product detail pages.
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible car seat can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 70 lbs.
- Side Impact protection protects child's head, neck, and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- Energy-absorbing foam, expanded poly styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces
- A shock absorbing foam element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- Contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement. Contoured base provides extra stability in any seating position
Washable Fabric,Adjustable Head Support
26.0 x 21.1 x 18.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability