A light strategy game for two to eight players. Seven Card Samurai is like a Rummy game, but with Samurai and more interaction between the players.
The object of the game is for players to lay down a matching hand of Seven Samurai cards first. Five cards are dealt, ten rice markers are given to each player, and during game play two cards are always picked up and discarded. Samurai and Ronin defend the rice tokens, as everyone is trying to steal the rice with bandit cards as well as eliminating your Samurai with Ninjas. Playing just a few rounds will get any player familiar with the basic play concept acquiring the most rice and lay down the Seven Samurai cards.
Key Selling Points
Two to eight players. High quality design and fantastic artwork. Easy enough to learn, strategic enough to keep you playing. Samurai and Ninja are always a popular theme. Stragic game play. Great detail on design. Helpful rules.
- Two to eight players.
- High quality design and fantastic artwork.
- Easy enough to learn, strategic enough to keep you playing.
- Samurai and Ninja are always a popular theme.
- Stragic game play. Great detail on design. Helpful rules.
6.2 x 6.2 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability