Just what every new mother needs--100 charming and useful step-by-step how-to's, advice, and stories, culled from mothers and grandmothers throughout the ages.
As a first-time mother, Erin Bried found she had countless things to worry about. She realized she didn't want to follow the latest trends--she wanted real, time-tested advice about how to calm her baby when she cries, get her to burp after she eats, and change her diapers as quickly as humanly possible.
So she sought out real experts: mothers who've raised extraordinary children and whose simple advice has stood the test of time. Women like Esther Safran Foer, mother of novelist Jonathan Safran Foer; Elaine Maddow, mother of MSNBC host Rachel Maddow; and Sunchita Tyson, mother of astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, among others.
Based on what she learned from these amazing moms, Erin shares time-tested ways to calm a teething baby, make homemade baby food, knit booties, lull a baby to sleep, and so much more. Written with charm, heart, and just the right amount of sass, and filled with retro illustrations, How to Rock Your Baby is the perfect gift for new mothers everywhere.
Praise for How to Rock Your Baby:
'Funny, clever and incredibly useful. It's filled with timeless wisdom and advice about... everything. A must-have for new moms!'
8.0 x 5.1 x 0.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability