GERBER Single Grain Cereal - Oatmeal
Every bite counts!
Essential Nutrition for Baby
Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2.
For iron-rich infant cereal usage tips, search on gerber.com.
Good To Remember
2 servings (about cup) of GERBER cereal have 90% of baby's daily Iron needs.
When should I start feeding infant cereal?
Good to Know
Your baby may be ready to cereal if she or he:
Sits with help or support
On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows
Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Baby's #1 Food source for Iron - Among the foods your baby eats, GERBER cereals are the #1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins and Minerals
Made with VitaBlocks for healthy growth & development
No added starch, artificial colors or flavors
Now in an easy to use package that simplifies your life!
Easy to pour - or twist off the cap to scoop
Easy to open and close
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding
Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula
Easy to Mix Directions
Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl
For Baby: stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency
For Toddler: mix with milk, water, GERBER juice for children over one year of age
Serve as is or warm
Discard any unfed cereal
Microwave Guidelines for Heating
Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid
Warm at MEDIUM (50% power) 15-30 SECONDS*
Stir to even out temperature
TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
*if mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on HIGH POWER for 15-20 SECONDS
8.7 x 5.0 x 3.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions