Physics Pro is our biggest, most advanced physics kit. With this kit, you can continue your study of statics and dynamics from previous lessons and begin your study of more advanced topics in physics, including fluid dynamics, energy, oscillation, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
By adding advanced topics like fluid dynamics to your physics repertoire, you can now build some really spectacular models and devices, such as a wind tunnel, pneumatic shocks, and a hydraulic lift. You will see how physics extends far beyond the classroom, giving us an amazing set of tools that can be applied in the real world to engineer marvelous things.
The main focus of the kit is the behavior of the two most important fluids in our world--water and air--and objects immersed in them. You will investigate how air and water rest and flow, what they can carry and how they move. With experiments and models, you will find out what forces work on them and what kinds of energy they possess. You will learn how ships float and airplanes fly, why a streamlined shape lets a car drive faster and how power plants convert a current of water into electrical current.
The 96-page, full-color experiment manual has two major sections. In the first part, you will enter the physics lab, where you will get to know the properties of air and water and become familiar with currents and energy. There is a series of 17 experiments in which you will start building smaller models. In the second part, you will move on to the workshop, where you will build 14 larger models of complex real-world devices. More than 213 parts are included in this kit, which are compatible with our other Physics kits.
Recipient of the Parents' Choice Silver Award.
16.5 x 13.0 x 5.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability