CHOKING HAZARD - Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons.
Balloons are more than just a lot of hot air! Learn about air pressure and force by doing lively experiments with air, water, and rubber balloons. See how air is not just emptiness, but has volume and takes up space. Try blowing up a balloon in a bottle. Make a simple water fountain to learn about air pressure. Race a jet-propelled balloon rocket to investigate forces. Lift a pile of books with your breath. Blow up a balloon with a simple chemical reaction. You'll have a blast with balloons zooming, floating, popping, and flying all around the room!
8.1 x 5.1 x 2.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability