Build your own microscopes, telescopes, and binoculars with this unique optical construction kit. This innovative kit teaches young scientists how microscopes and telescopes work by letting them build these scopes from simple, reconfigurable parts.
Discover first-hand how lenses bend light and learn how they can be combined together to make images larger and clearer for different applications.
Build many types of scopes and learn how their various components function. Experiment with different lenses, different tube lengths, and different body configurations. Construct binoculars and a spotting scope.
Examine three prepared slides under your microscope and prepare your own slides. Use the telescopes to view far away objects on Earth, and the craters on the moon.
Build 28 different models with 147 building pieces. Full-color, 60-page experiment manual.
batteries are required (not included)
16.8 x 11.5 x 3.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability