CHOKING HAZARD - Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons.
Last century, the effort to put humans on the moon inspired a whole generation of scientists and engineers. More recently, we have been captivated by new discoveries made by robots on Mars. Our internet, GPS maps, and telecommunications networks all depend on satellites. Whether you're putting humans on the moon, robots on Mars, or satellites in orbit, you need rockets built by rocket scientists. This kit is, in fact, rocket science. But that doesn't mean it's difficult or boring! Physics comes alive in this action-packed series of experiments centered around a specially-designed "stomp-on" rocket launcher with three foam rockets. Launch water- and air-powered rockets to learn about action and reaction forces. Build a balloon-propelled rocket, boat, and race car. Play a game to try to hit target ?planets? with the foam rockets. Explore the physical principles of gravity and inertia. Learn about air pressure. Read up on the different vehicles humans have used to escape Earth's gravitational pull.
13.1 x 8.9 x 2.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability