Pictionary is a guessing word game played with teams of players trying to identify specific words from their teammates' drawings. Roll the die to advance around the track. There are five types of squares on the board and players must draw the word which corresponds to the square on the board on which the team's marker is. The team chooses one person to do the drawing, this position rotates with each word. The pictures cannot contain any numbers or letters. The teammates try to guess the word the drawing is intended to represent. The team that reaches the end of the track first wins.
Hasbro first started in 1923. Hasbro, Inc. is a worldwide leader in children's and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. Hasbro is a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brand names such as GI Joe, Transformers, Playskool, Nerf, Star Wars, Clone Wars, X Men, Playdoh, Mr Potato head Lite Brite and SpongeBob.
10.6 x 8.0 x 3.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability